Tag, you’re it! Here are the rules: Each tagged person must post ten things about themselves. Then you have to choose and tag ten people. Go to their blogs and tell them you tagged them! (:
OMG sorry I just saw this! DX and aksjfbfqeng I’m the worst at these things DX. OK let’s see what I got:
- I’m wearing black shirt while writing this. Sorry can’t think of anything to say XD
- I got hit by a Basketball on the head while taking a walk and my head hurts DX.
- I was on the same high school as the guys playing and so as apology I asked them to treat me to food so yeah, it still hurts but my tummy’s happy so~ XD
- Our cat seem to have taken a liking to lizards and has proceeded to stalk any that were reachable. Don’t ask me what she does to them, I don’t really want to find out.
- Dragonflies have started appearing early this year, prolly ‘cause of the nearing winter(we don’t really have winter here, but it does get cooler), and so there’s always one that manages to get in the house and forget how to leave. Really, its a pain catching them, even the big ones, just to let them fly from the windows.
- I try to ignore the bugs and just continue with whatever I’m doing, but the cat likes them too and so I have no choice but to fend her off of tables so she won’t topple whatever’s on them.
- Birds started feasting on some of our fruit trees here btw. We have a number of Sugar Apple trees here, not that many, but they do bear richer fruits and they pretty much bear all year round, its just recently that birds started to actually sleep on our yard and yeah I think we got bats at night too, though I’m not sure ‘cause they both sorta sound alike, hm.
- I’m telling you though, whenever fruits start to ripen, these freaking birds won’t shut up! There are the small ones, the sparrows that has lower tweets that are actually nice to hear especially on mornings, but GOD DAMN THOSE BIGGER ONES!! THEY’RE LIKE SHRIEKING IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT!! AND NOONS TOO MAN!!! I SWEAR THEY’RE WORSE THAN DISTURBED BATS!! UGH!!
- Moving on, the sea’s quite these days. The waves seem to be back to their lazy reach on the shore. I hope no more storms come.
- It’s freaking hot in the days though! grah! Its basically the reason why I’m awake at night! XD
So yeah, not tagging anyone ‘cause I’m lazy :>
But thank you for tagging me!!!